Stock Patterns for Day Trading
Everything that has to do with trading is an art that deserves to be learned and taught in the right way, in the case of stock patterns for day trading it is a book designed so that you can understand and learn everything you need to know about trading and how you can use it to your advantage.
This book describes the trading strategies used by a professional trader in his own trade. The ideas come both from friends who are successful traders and from their own experience with SOES trading. The collection of trading patterns described represents one of the first comprehensive instruction books on short-term, swing and day trading in individual stocks.
The author’s approach to intraday trend trading and his method of reselling are described in detail. He uses the settings on a daily basis in his own trading. This manual should be valuable to the thousands of short-term stock traders who seek to make a living by speculating on short-term price changes.
About stock patterns for day trading
You use the settings daily in your own shop. This course should be valuable to the thousands of short-term stock traders who seek to make a living by speculating on short-term price changes. It is a toolbox for finding high probability trades for success as you trade in the stock market.
This course is divided into 6 modules that give you the opportunity to learn everything you need to know about daily trading to be an excellent trader so you don’t have to take off from the learning that you will be given.
Content of stock patterns for day trading
– Introduction to direct access e-commerce for stock day traders
– Investment Overview, Swing Trading and Day Trading
– The NYSE – structure of an “auction” market
– NYSE Order Routing with SuperDOT
– Understanding NCBs (electronic communications networks)
– Role of market makers
– Basic Terminology
– Understanding the Level II quote window
– Components of the basic screen design for your computer
– What are price bar charts?
– The daily bar chart
– The 5-minute intraday bar chart
– Understand how to use the stock ticker
– Order entry and management windows
– Monitoring of market indices
– Use candlestick charts
– Introduction to the methodology section, of course (for tapes 2 – 6)
– Why use price bar charts for daily trading?
– Scalping vs. intraday trend trading: an overview
– Find a business style that fits your personality
– Know your exit price before entering an operation
– The “wiggle” – a detailed explanation
– How to determine the current movement for each stock you trade
– Generating a computer screen design for your business
– Navigating through your tickers, charts, stock box and time and sales windows
– Playing your tickers
– What indexes to follow and why
– Using the “new high, new low” ticker
– 5-minute bar chart patterns
– Break-up pattern of consolidation: the dynamics
– Measure your entry with Level II and time and sales to get the best entry price
– Detect breakage patterns in advance
If you want to know all this and many other things I invite you to download this material in the link I will leave you below.