7 Steps toWealth The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate
The sale of real estate is a pretty important field but unfortunately overrated for people who do not really know it, the main idea of the book The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate is to teach you everything you can know to grow in a real estate business.
7 Steps to Wealth is the only real estate book in Australia backed by three of Australia’s real estate billionaires. Through the book you will be part of the tools that are shared with the readers, these strategies are supported through the years thanks to the statistics and the testimonies of people who have done it and it has worked for them.
About The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate
Most importantly, the book exposes the difference between property and real estate, showing that only land is appreciated and that buildings on land depreciate. In fact, 7 StepstoWealth is adapted for Australian real estate investors. Fitzgerald demonstrates that certain residential land is Australia’s best growth asset, and will continue to be given record population growth today.
The author is John Fitzgerald. He controls over one hundred million dollars of property and has done so consistently for over 30 years.
Accumulation, that is. The difference between him and someone else you might listen to is that he has the dollar numbers to prove it, while many others just have a colorful history.
John first registered his business on October 13, 1981, that’s over 30 years of continuous success.
His educational arm: the custodian that started in 1998 has helped thousands of Australians create wealth through a well-structured property portfolio and a proven system as described in 7 Steps to Wealth. education, but also that real estate is the proven way to generate wealth. In that time, John has bought, sold and developed over 10,000 properties.
John has helped create hundreds of millionaires, with case studies to prove it. These defined ‘millionaires’ are people with four or more properties, more than 11 times the national average. This equation places these clients in the top 1% of all Australians who invest in property.
Contents of 7 StepstoWealth The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate
Part I: Starting points
– 1. Why build wealth?
– 2. Why residential real estate?
– 3 A structure for growth
– Part II: The 7 steps to wealth
– Step 1 Buy land for capital growth
– Step 2 Optimize your income
– Step 3 Maximize your tax benefits
– Step 4 Finance to Build Wealth
– Step 5 Aim for Affordability
– Step 6 Make time work for you
– Step 7 Be all you can be
– Appendix A: Rental Application Form
– Appendix B: Questions and Answers
What you will learn in 7 StepstoWealth The Vital Difference Between Property and Real Estate
– You will learn to unlock the secret powers of the growth that is composed and make it work for you.
– You will learn how to avoid the mistakes that are normally made by not knowing how to invest in real estate.
– Understand how to safely build wealth in property, have a positive cash flow and still get a tax deduction.
If you want to learn more about this great preparation and training through this book just click on the following link.